Trabaja en un agradable y profesional ambiente de trabajo en panamediaWrite us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Panamedia is a pilot school based in Mallorca, Valencia and Castellón. The school offers modular or integrated commercial pilot courses, private pilot courses, MCC, flight instructor or drone pilot courses. Panamedia is more than 40 years old, it has obtained EASA recognition of “Excellent Quality” and currently has more than 60 employees.
If you want to work at Panamedia, then we leave you the following information about job calls:
FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR (MALLORCA & VALENCIA)
- Very important to have current FI(A) rating
- Minimum English Language Proficiency level 4
- Class 1 medical certificate in force
- B1 driving license (mandatory)
- Demonstrable experience will be valued
How to apply:
- FI and Flight license
- Medical certificate
- Certificate of linguistic competence if not attached to the Flight License
(Send the files to email@example.com)
AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (AMT)
Panamedia is looking for an Aircraft Maintenance Technician (AMT) to perform in line and base of light aviation aircrafts maintenance tasks (Cessna, Piper). The technician will have to execute engineering department requirements, he/she will have to deal with the preservation of our hangar and its tools, appart from the job of an AMT itself.
- Have an European Aircraft Maintenance Technician’s Licence B1.2 LMA and B3 categories.
- Have a high aeronautical english level.
It will be valued:
- Previous experience in aircraft maintenance.
- EASA Part 145 and FFHH formation.
(Send the files to firstname.lastname@example.org)