APS MCC Course at Airbus A320Contact with Panamedia
To become a commercial pilot and obtain the ATPL (Airline Transport Pilot License) it is necessary to take the MCC course or APS MCC Course at Airbus A320 (Airline Pilot Standards Multiple Crew Cooperation A320).
MCC stands for Multi-Crew Cooperation, and this course trains students and future airline pilots about the coordination between pilot and co-pilot necessary in a cockpit.
The practical part of the APS MCC course is carried out in an Airbus A320 simulator (APT, FNPT II MCC), a European made and one of the most used planes worldwide. You will also have airline pilots as instructors who will provide you with quality training to operate a commercial aircraft between pilot and co-pilot.
- To complete Multiple Crew Coordination (MCC) training with an Airline Mindset.
- To learn how to fly in a multi-crew cockpit.
- To get used to jet engines (high speed, power and acceleration; slow deceleration).
- To prepare for airline calls.
- From flight preparation to post-flight debriefing in as close to real airline environment.