A320 MCC CourseContact with Panamedia
To become a commercial pilot and obtain the ATPL (Airline Transport Pilot License) it is necessary to take the MCC course.
MCC stands for Multi-Crew Cooperation, and this course trains students and future airline pilots about the coordination between pilot and co-pilot necessary in a cockpit.
The practical part of the course is carried out in an Airbus 320 simulator (APT, FNPT II MCC), a European made and one of the most used planes worldwide. You will also have airline pilots as instructors who will provide you with quality training to operate a commercial aircraft between pilot and co-pilot.
- To complete Multiple Crew Coordination (MCC) training with an Airline Mindset.
- To learn how to fly in a multi-crew cockpit.
- To get used to jet engines (high speed, power and acceleration; slow deceleration).
- To prepare for airline calls.
- From flight preparation to post-flight debriefing in as close to real airline environment.